Desired Features / Suggestions

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM
Thought I~27d start a thread about Desired Features or suggestions. I´ll start with a couple~3a ~3cul~3e ~3cli~3eThe minimun horizontal size could be much smaller ~28I~27m a netbook user ~3ap~29~3c/li~3e ~3cli~3eVertical size should also have a minimum size.~3c/li~3e ~3c/ul~3e
Coordinator
Apr 25, 2009 at 2:59 AM
I agree. I have an idea as to how I want the resizing to work in the future.
May 27, 2009 at 1:22 AM

Hiya, being picky here again.

It'd be great to have some sort of "word wrap" feature implemented.

Me and some friends (oh yeah, I've been spreading the word :D) like to have the app with a minimum horizontal size, but that makes it hard to read some long tweets.

Otherwise, we're loving the evolution of StikcyTweets. Keep it up, and thanks!

Aug 18, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Okay, I can't program but I personally think I have neat ideas because I think I'm cool like that. Or something. *Ahem* Anwyay.

Some things I've found with it ... a friend of mine sent me a direct message and it didn't show up in StickyTweets. At all. The only reason I knew it got there is because I saw an email notification for it. It never even showed up in the app.

And he said he's kinda iffy because he can't log out using the app. It doesn't make any difference to me personally.

But some things I have requests for ... which if I knew my ass from a hole in the ground regarding programming I'd probably try to add them myself. :)

Support for multiple accounts, with a little drop-down menu highlighting which account you wanna tweet with. Makes all the difference in the world to me because I manually tweet all the updates to my site with a dedicated account for that site. :)

Underneath the picture of the person tweeting in the main window, add a Follow/Unfollow button and a Direct Message button in addition to the reply/retweet buttons.

Use the tabbed interface to replicate tweetdeck's columns so to speak. Have a seperate tab for mentions, another one for direct messages, and the usual search tab, just with the capability of closing them at will and doing more than one at a time (which I love the filter feature btw hehe). One possible way of doing it could be to permenantly make a tab with a way I kinda afro-engineer seeing all my Mentions in one place. I just type @dhalamar into the search and boom, there's my Mentions tab. :)

And an easy way to tweet pictures without having to break away from the application? I've no idea how that would work personally, but I do on rare occasions send picture tweets. not a big deal to ME personally, just happened to think of it all of a sudden. lol

I don't wanna seem demanding or anything of course. but those are the things that i can think of off the top of my head that would cause me to uninstall tweetdeck. :P